'79 Midget For Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '79 Midget For Sale
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:53:56 EDT
Car For Sale info given to me with a request to pass along-

1979 MG Midget. Red with tan interior. 37,000 miles. No rust. Seized engine.
Located in Hanover Park, Illinois.  $2500/OBO David Brown 630-837-4383
<David_Brown@toyota.com>

I looked this car over for a Spridget Lister who has since passed on it due
having no room fr another car. It is in very nice shape other than a door
dent in the driver's side a-column. Very solid.  No rust in evidence, but as
noted - a seized engine.

I hold no interest in this car and all usual and customary disclaimers and
weasel words apply.

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA