welding

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: welding
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 04:50:25 GMT
i realize this is wayyyyyy off topic,but i was just wondering
something...anybody ever seen the movie 'flashdance'? jennifer beals is
supposed to be a welder right?well,ever notice right at the beginning they
show her welding,then she lifts her helmet up and she's all sweaty,know the
scene i'm talking about?well,if you watch her,all she does is keep sticking
the rod onto the steel,the rod gets stuck,and she pulls it off making a
bunch of sparks,then gets it stuck again,over and over again ad nauseaum....
much like this letter.that has always kind of bugged me,you think maybe they
could have taught her how to make a simple bead don't you? don't ask me why
i thought about that just now,the explanation would take too
long.anyway,just thought i would point that out.
scott,the phantom welding critic...
77 midget,that needs to be welded