Re: wiring harnesses

To: "scott putnam" <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wiring harnesses
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 00:02:47 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
honestly, i did take 3 spridget harness's and cobble them up into a custom
harness to fit my bugeye.    it was simple to unwrap and use correct
unscathed lengths of correct color wires to repair the chopped and hacked
best one i had.   my bugeye had a tape wraped (incorrect for it's year)
harness installed long before i ever owned it and realised early on that the
original was not an option back when my car had a tilt front end(back on
hinges again for now).  it now sports a custom(you can not tell) harness
tape wrapped with all the correct type connectors on it at all the right
spots.   any splices were done in the harness, soldered and heat shrink
wrapped before i wrapped the harness.  it looks very nice and much to my
suprise evrything works when i ask it to !!!  (shocked me , really!)  the
car had all sorts of wierd electrical problems prior to my dismantling it
for restoration 11 years ago.   besides getting rid of the rust during
restoration the other big goal was to make evrything electrical work!

chuck.
is it me or does the commercial on tv with "cleo" doing your tarot card
reading seem just a bit too fake ?   like if your desperate and gullible i
can help you get rid of that nagging problem of excess cash?   and the
commercial is all over the dial 24 hours a day!  sounds like the pschyic
friends network has found a new name to operate under huh?............  :(