Re: Gas guage diagnosing

To: Eddie Sheffield <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gas guage diagnosing
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:04:51 +0000
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Eddie,

Back at the tank disconnect and jumper the lead to ground.  This should
read full.  If still nothing happens, try it at the gauge.  Should be
the same color of wire.  Still nothing check for 10VDC at the gauge.  No
voltage, check the voltage stabilizer behind the tach I believe it is
located.  You should have power some where.

Rick