Re: Here's something you don't see every day

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Here's something you don't see every day
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:53:06 -0400
There are brackets welded to the underside of the car. The frame is
held together with bolts, set screws and lynch pins. The whole thing
knocks down but it takes a while.

I spoke to him about it and he said he built it himself after his
pickup truck was totaled in an accident where the driver who hit him
didn't have sufficient insurance.

Robert Weeks
1969 MG Midget
http://www.woozy.com/midget