Re: Shock Valves

To: rbc@ili.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shock Valves
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:46:05 EDT
In a message dated 10/15/2000 1:15:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rbc@ili.net
writes:

<< Does anyone know if the stiffer  shock valves in the new Moss catalog
 for Sprits and Midgets fit the shocks on Sprite? any other suggestions
 for upgrading the stiffness of shocks? >>

There was a post or an article I saw a good while back about unscrewing the
shock valves, unsoldering the little nut on the spring inside, and turning it
to increase the stiffness.  I haven't tried this yet, but the article
suggested it would work.  This would, I think, be preferable to being held
hostage by Mo**.  Anyway, I think the Mo** valves are only for MGB aren't
they?

--David C.