Re: Shock Valves

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shock Valves
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 21:54:35 -0700
Yes, that's what Peter told me to do also. I heated up the nut and gave it 4 to
5
more turns, added a little more solder, let it cool down and stuck it back in.
It
took me all of 10 min. to do both front shocks... but don't ask me how it worked
out because the car is STILL not together yet... been spending too much time on
my wife's Honda.
-Drew