Be a dealer

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Be a dealer
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 18:05:35 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
>From what I have seen here in the UK being a Snap-On dealer is not a get rich
quick job.  When I was a kid the local dealer lived about 2 doors away from
my Grandad in a small and very average house.

Years ago I used to lend tools but after 'finding' my best BFH going rusty in
the boot of a 'friends' car I cut down on lending stuff, nowdays I either do
the job for them using my tools or my tools stay LOCKED in my tool box.  My 4
year old daughter does know what spanners are but just as the key is hidden
from her now it will remain so.  I have neat tool storage devices in my tool
box and before I lock the box I check every single tool is back in the box.

I do have a few cheap nasty tools I carry in my car - like a sparkplug
socket, etc.

In a message dated 15/10/00 22:38:53 GMT Daylight Time, spritenut@Exit109.com