Re: Torque wrench, The movie a.k.a How do I calibrate?

To: wmgilroy@avaya.com
Subject: Re: Torque wrench, The movie a.k.a How do I calibrate?
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:50:44 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/15/2000 11:40:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
wmgilroy@avaya.com writes:

<<  How or where do I get my  torque wrench calibrated?  If I pay someone
what does it cost? >>

Bill, frankly I don't recall and my recpts are elsewhere.

<< I already know Ed gets his calibrated by the
 Snap-On guy, but where do the non-professionals get their
 wrench calibrated? >>

I would recommend that you stop in at a full service gas station or auto shop
and ask when the Snap-On, Mac or Matco Dealer calls on them.  There are
usually VERY set in covering their routes.  Just ask.

Way back when, that's how I did it.  Even "ordered" tools that way.  As I got
to know the shop owner and SO guy better, I did get an RA account which
"started" my collection<G>!!

Cheers..........

          Ed