LBC's for Sale

To: "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC's for Sale
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:53:20 -0700
Didn't see this go through the first time, so here it goes again:

Hi Gang,

    Reality has set in , and its time to cull the herd.  I have two cars

for sale, a '72 RWA car and a '60 Morris Minor 2 door.  I won't waste
bandwidth with the details, they can be found at
http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/forsale.html  Cars are located in
Sacramento, California.  Posting this notice here first, will start
posting all over in a couple of days.

Steve

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

Twixt the optimist and the pessimist, the difference is very droll.
The optimist sees the doughnut, while the pessimist sees the hole.