RE: wiring harnesses

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: wiring harnesses
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:40:04 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
ya right.... and when returning from tennis, smoke starts pouring out from
under your tennis date's seat? Wish I had a fuse on the fuel pump circuit.
There is a nice scar under my carpet, and she didnt understand why I was
diving under her seat to put the fire out. Not only did the fuel pump die,
it also smoked out the cabin, and scared the carpet.

It was a good way to show off my McGuyver skills though. Got home with my
swiss army knife, and some wire from the speakers :P

Toby