Re: wiring harnesses

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: wiring harnesses
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:00:06 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Hi Trevor,

Proper headlight relays also incorporate a quick resetting circuit breaker.
 You really don't loose your headlights totally, they reset and come right
back on.  Will do it repeatedly until you can park and shut them off and
look for the problem.

Paul A

FROM:   Trevor Boicey, INTERNET:tboicey at brit.ca
TO:     Larry Miller, INTERNET:millerls@ado13.com
CC:     Spridgets, INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
DATE:   10/16/00 1:05 PM

Re:     Re: wiring harnesses

Larry Miller wrote:

> Bugeye with alternator, electronic speedo, electric tach, electric fan,
> halogen headlights, clock, and ammeter. Relays for headlights (high and
low
> beam) and a relay for the fan.

  Headlight relays?

  Do you have a lot of extra headlight power?

  I'm wondering why you would want to add another possible
failure point to a pretty important safety item?

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca