Re: DIY wiring harness

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DIY wiring harness
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:20:28 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
No apology necessary. You said he was using AOL. There is NOTHING AOL about
anything, either in his URL, nameservers, email, or the snippet you sent. I
get the feeling we're talking about two different things here. The only AOL
I see is in YOUR email. Look AGAIN. The URL is ADO13.com.

ADO13 does not equal AOL.

Although another old saying comes to mind that I perhaps should follow.

"Never wrestle a pig. You just get muddy and the pig enjoys it."

Eddie