Re: Temperature gauge problems

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Temperature gauge problems
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:28:10 -0500
I bought a very nice rebuilt combo gauge at a meet for $105 to replace the
oil pressure idiot light and electric temp gauge in my 79 Midget. It looks
new and works well. If you want to go that route, let me know and I can send
you the vendor's phone#.
No financial interest, just a happy customer.
Dave Camp