Re: Temperature gauge problems

To: "Don"<672@dallam.cumbria.sch.uk>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Temperature gauge problems
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:45:32 -0700
Don,

I have had success soldering the capillary tube back and have the gauge
still work _IF_ you haven't run the car since it was broken. If you have
run the car chances are the contents have escaped. Alternative to
rebuliding is to but an aftermarket gauge.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A