RE: tube shocks

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: RE: tube shocks
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:02:29 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Guys
Peter, I wholeheartedly agree with you that lever shocks are fine and
superior to any poorly designed, fitted and set up tube system. I do not
agree that lever arms are the best option in this particular case.
As an example, do you know or can you build a lever arm that is adjustable
for both bump and rebound with the simple turn of a screw or knob?
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
http://www.waterloo-dtr.com