Re: Valve Cover questions

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Valve Cover questions
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:50:13 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok thanks for the important answer.  I spent 15 minutes scraping a rotted
cork gasket off my valve cover and started wondering if it was supposed to
be cork or if there was some time/place/situation that it would have been
reasonable but not correct.  As soon as i get a new gasket i can reinstall
it, the color can wait.

-Ryan Irwin
'61 Midget