Tube shocks, thanks

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tube shocks, thanks
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:40:54 -0700 (PDT)
Wow!
Plenty of experience on this list for sure.  It seems that if my lever
shocks are in perfect working order, the tube shocks have little to offer in
perceivable suspension improvement.  The fact that experienced Sprite
drivers and racers disagree over the need implies that the benefits, if any,
must be small indeed.

Getting the conversion kit free from a wreck was the only impetus for
change.  I'm happy with the car the way it is, and will probably not
convert.  I guess I finally got something for E-bay.

Thanks to all, and if any of you who feel you need tube shocks want a kit......

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 Bugeye