Re: [Fwd: Ask a question of Bolt Science] boundary="------------F98FC23A

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Ask a question of Bolt Science] boundary="------------F98FC23A2139A...
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:04:15 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
  Well Ed,

   Some of us don't have the resources to draw on that you have,
especially on Sunday afternoon.  Shux, when I was assembling my B
engine, I was sure happy I knew Fisher Jones, because I needed several
head studs.  A couple of them were badly corroded and one looked like it
had been permanently stretched.   I didn't discover the problem with the
studs until I started cleaning them with a wire brush.  So there I was,
on Sunday afternoon looking thru Fisher's bolt bin for good studs with a
dimple on the end. ;^)

  Cheers,

  CR