Re: shocks

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shocks
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:51:58 EDT
In a message dated 10/18/00 6:41:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com writes:

<< Well I don't have to call in sick!  Whoo hoo!  It is a gimmick ralley
 though.  Since certain rally people live far away and give smart a** (I'm
 looking your way Allen) answers when we ask why they can't have 'em closer
 to Colorado, I may have to wait awhile longer.  But we get to dress up for
 halloween and freeze to death in the cold, top down of course.  I don't get
 to take the Bugeye though, we gotta take the B :( >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There are always a lot of gimmick rallies in October.  Most involve
graveyards to some degree.  It's fun to get in the "spirit."  Then, when the
rally is over, you get into the spirits again.

You should try to make it to my evening rally on February 24th.  Darkness and
the possibility of snow and ice make for a really fun drive.  Of course, it
is in Pennsylvania.  ;-)

Remember...a rally is an excuse to have a party at the end.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport