Re: eastwood company

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: eastwood company
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:17:52 -0700
   Always the most expensive place to buy anything !  But I still buy from
them because they have what I want and when I have had problems like items
broken in shipping, it was no questions asked, here is your replacement
send us back the old one using the pre-paid shipping label we are sending
with the replacement.

   Prior to buying from them, I always ask myself is this something I might
have problems with when I get it, if yes, I buy from Eastwood, if no, I
find it elsewhere.  And by the way, nothing is exclusive to Eastwood, I
have even found a place that sells me the powder for their powder coating
for about half price of Eastwood. Maybe the powder coat gun is exclusive
but I bet I could even find that one for less somewhere, probably where I
buy the powder.  But the gun is something that could easily break so I will
stay with Eastwood for that.  I do think their corroless is as good as POR
15 but it sure is easier to remove if you ever need to, and last item, I
live is S. Cal so I don't have a good test area for rust protectors.

        mike