Re: eastwood company

To: ryan_marro@hotmail.com, ultrawildcat@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: eastwood company
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:12:12 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/2000 6:19:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ryan_marro@hotmail.com writes:

<< I was thinking about having the entire inside of my car covered by
 Rhinolinings. >>

There is a guy here in Knoxville who used pickup bed liner on his
floorboards--he really likes it.  Not sure how long he has had it on his
'boards.  I plant to spray rubberized undercoating on my floorboards and
inside my doors at the minimum. The mechanic I pay attention to has worked on
British cars since Henry VIII beheaded his last spouse, and he said he can
always tell a car that has been "rubberized".  It seldom has much rust in the
floorboards.

--David C.