Re: Thanks! - SU update and valve adjustment question

To: Eddie Sheffield <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks! - SU update and valve adjustment question
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:31:11 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Hi Eddie,

This is not a critical piece, whether it works or not.  You can still get
your timing right by rotating the dizzy and the base plate.

Paul A

<FROM:  "Eddie Sheffield", INTERNET:esheffield@prizmail.com
DATE:   10/24/00 9:46 AM

<Re:    Re: Thanks! - SU update and valve adjustment question

<I think mine must be broken or jammed then. It freely rotates (no clicks)
about 1/2 turn, then it won't move at all, either direction.

Eddie
1971 Midget