Sumps was Re: Big Brake Conversion & AutoX

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sumps was Re: Big Brake Conversion & AutoX
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:08:44 EDT
Sure thing.  I can also say specially baffled standard sump but keep on the
oil pressure just the same.

When I have the time I am going to have a larger than standard baffled sump
made complete with a windage tray.  I have 2 sumps to cut in half (one cut
near the top the other cut near the bottom) and will make something that will
look like the old special tuning sump.  Of course if someone has a special
tuning sump...

Daniel1312

In a message dated 24/10/00 23:01:06 GMT Daylight Time, nosimport@mailbag.com
writes:

<< At 02:02 PM 10/24/2000, Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:
 >Something to watch is the oil pressure when braking hard.

 Can you say baffle? >>