Re: Clutch this time, and other woes

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch this time, and other woes
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:29:46 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
David,

Thanks for the comments, but since I haven't done anything to the suspension
yet, I think I'm just going to replace it. I had been expecting to do a
swivel pin replacement anyway. Turns out the arms don't seem to be very
expensive (just a bit over 100 - about 1/2 what I expected) so I'm going to
replace both arms and swivel pins and be done with it.

Thanks,

Eddie
1971 Midget