Foward tilting non-bugeye bonnet.

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Foward tilting non-bugeye bonnet.
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:39:09 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Has anybody under took such a project? I am really thinking about it and
after modeling a bit in our CAD application I think it'll work providing
that the monster bonnet (hood, fenders, center section) all bolted\welded up
is strong enough to support itself and not bend. Some reinforcing may be
needed. Just wondering if anybody has tried it. Any photos would be
appreciated.

I have seen it done only to the bonnet, but it pivoted into the grill area
and thus needed grill removal. Next time I see a bugeye with that mod, Ill
need to pay more attention

Thanks

Toby