Re: Jensen Healey

To: pauld@ekpc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jensen Healey
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:46:51 EDT
No common parts that I can think of (headlights?).  Uses the Lotus 2 litre
(not 1558) engine which is expensive to rebuild.

1312

In a message dated 26/10/00 21:05:18 GMT Daylight Time, pauld@ekpc.com writes:

<< ListMeisters:

 My General Manager left me a voice message about a '74 Jensen
 Healey someone is trying to sell him.  He told me that from the
 picture, the car looks good.

 Please educate me so I can educate him on these cars.  This guy
 is the big cheese so I need some answers!

 What are these cars worth?  Do they share Spridget parts?  Is
 there a web site so I can see what the look like?  When were these
 made?  Is '74 a good year?  Parts availability - VB and Mo$$?

 This has been my only day in the office for over two weeks.  Gone
 again tomorrow.  Back on List Monday.  Therefore, responses
 directly back to me would be best.

 TIA!
 Paul