Re: 67' square body

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 67' square body
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:29:03 EDT
well a little more on the sprite since i didnt know exactly what to put
befor...   The Healey now has a monza exhaust and i purchased the Weber Carb
through Victroia British, and i am honestly not the best with carbs so all i
know is that its the weber DGV carb they sell from Victoria British.  I
havent done anything to it except adjust the timing so far.  I also had a
racing cam installed when we rebiult the engine last year, I got that from
American Racing and I'm not positive on the size of that either.  but other
than that everything is the same.

And could somone please inform me what the "dizzy" is.   (still tryin to
learn)
  Greg