67' square body

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 67' square body
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:13:40 EDT
i just recently added the weber carb to my 67' square body 1275cc and I'm
still getting a good stutter out of it in the higher RPM's.  when its not
moving it revs up fine but when I get on the road things change.  When I give
it gas it just doesn't have the power behind it that it should have.  I've
checked the gaps in my points and plugs and still no clue whats wrong.  Any
help or guidance would be much appreciated.

       Greg Brown  (young and still learning)
     67' square body
       Ft. Hood,  Tx.