Re: Churchill was Re: Quote

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Churchill was Re: Quote
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:13:11 -0700
Cc: mgraziano@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
That is a great and true Churchill story. In fact long ago one of my history
teachers told it to the class, also swearing it was true, but in his version it
was at some political dinner after the war and the gal was a politician, her
name
escapes me now (nothing new)... Lady someone or another.
-Drew