Weather no LBC

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Weather no LBC
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:00:44 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Jay,

I guess living in England gives me low tolerance to stormy weather.  I can
live with gusty winds now and again, wind from the wrong direction, wrong
type of wind.  Even a Hurricane blows over in a day or so BUT A WHOLE WEEK is
too much for me.

1312 - hanging on the list by a thread

type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Daniel,
 I look at these non-lbc discussions like storms. Some are just a quick shower
 while others are of hurricane intensity and last longer than we would like.

 At one time or another, I think that most contributors to this list,
however, are
 guilty of sending posts that are nothing more than chat or are of some other
 non-lbc content. So speed-reading is usually the rule of the day. >>