Re: off topic topics

To: ryan_marro@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: off topic topics
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:00:48 EST
Obviously other things get discussed but people go to an LBC meet because
that is their primary reason for being there.  It doesn't mean they don't
crack jokes, digress or whatever.  BUT if the pro gun/anti gun lobby set up a
stand and started a big debate amongst all the LBCs and then had all the cars
moved out of the way what kind of a gathering would it have become.

1312