Re: off topic topics

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: off topic topics
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 04:00:36 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,
If I ever do see you at an LBC event, (long drive, er, swim to see you at
one, Daniel) I am sure I will have way too many questions about the cars to
worry about the guns issue.  For the record, I'm "pro gun."  I want them in
the hands of the good guys and not in the hands of the bad.  But I want to
say thank you to you and all the people on both sides who have helped me
with questions and given suggestions.  I will buy you a beer if I ever meet
you (unless you're under 21, then it will have to be a root beer).
Ryan