Re: Test

To: Toby Atwater <Toby@intri-plex.com>
Subject: Re: Test
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 15:44:13 -0800
Cc: "'BILL'" <billh@aaai.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Toby,
     You have my complete sympathy about your body shop bill.  If my wife knew
how much I paid for the body work on my Bugeye I'd have to watch my kids grow up
on weekends and get a 50 dollar paycheck every week after she and the courts got
done with me.  Hopefully she wouldn't get the Sprite too.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite