Winter driving

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Winter driving
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:54:34 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
With the Morris taking up time, garage space and $$, the bugeye will have
to wait until next year for the paint job.  Hence, I plan to drive it every
day this winter that rain is not forcast.
One of the joys of living in this part of California is relatively mild
winters.  Only 1/2" of snow every ten years.

Except for rain days and the one week working on the 5-speed conversion,
I've driven it every day since December when I got it licensed.  The down
side is that this is killing my bicycle saddle time.  When Sunday rolls
around,  I would be hopping on the road bike for a 100 mile ride.  Since the
bugeye came to life, I'm much more likely to go for a 100 mile drive.   So
I'm getting out of shape, but I'm developing a HUGE set of smile lines on my
face while my quads shrink.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye