Re: Winter driving

Subject: Re: Winter driving
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 22:36:12 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Charley & Peggy Robinson wrote:

>   So, you drive 50, ride 50.  Gosh, I wish all probs were so easy to
> solve. ;^)
>
>  Cheers,
>
>   CR

        Just as an advisory, you'll need one of those trunk mounted racks to
take the
bike along on the Sprite. Be sure to secure it well enough that the front wheel
doesn't turn and then let the tire be in the exhaust stream. It sucks to drive
50, look at a melted tire, and drive 50 back..... Or I would think it would, I'm
not nearly so stupid as to melt my bike's tire. Trust me. I'm not. Really.......
        Do I sound convincing yet? :)
--
~

'87 RX-7 TII: Burns oil (because it's designed to).
'90 GS-500E: Doesn't burn oil (good engine design).
MCMLXIX Sprite: Doesn't burn oil (combustion temperature too low).
Chromoly Giant with stained rims.

~