Re: another dumb newbie question

To: "scott putnam" <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another dumb newbie question
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 22:45:30 -0500
:-)   not dumb... but...  ha ha h a
are your tires round or square?  he he
a round wheel arch is just that...round.
The square wheel arch is 'square'

On RWA Spridgets the front and rear wheel arch (well)
are the same shape. Round!
On a SWA Spridget the front is round and the rear is square.
Only the '72-'74 models were round.
compare pics at www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/
The green '73 Midget is a RWA while the '70 is a SWA

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com