Re: '59 Bugeye Project

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '59 Bugeye Project
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:34:53 -0500
Michael:  A good book with tons of info about all engines used in MGs
is "How To Be An Engine Expert On MGs 1935 to 1998", by Neil Cairns.
It is historical info on engine development and specifications of
each.  Not meant to be a rebuild reference other than what part from
which engine is interchangable.  It happens to be available for
download (6.1meg) from the MG-TABC site.  If you want it let me know.
Larry.