'59 Bugeye Project

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: '59 Bugeye Project
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 00:39:04 -0500
I'm new to the list and am going to be purchasing a '59 Bugeye project car
in the coming weeks. It has a rebuilt 1098cc motor, rebuilt tranny, rebuilt
rear, and is complete with bonnets. It will need some piecing together and
is currently primered, but is an excellent start IMHO. I am looking to just
make it roadworthy right away and then work on making it better later. I was
curious if any of you had any pointers off the bat? I have a dependable
daily driver (my Syclone) and have plenty of time and patience. I was just
looking for some info on what I'm getting into.

Sorry to be vague. Thanks in advance!

Michael Hood
'91 Syclone #1596
'59 Bugeye