Re: Re: HS4 Overflow Problems

To: nateley <nateley@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Re: HS4 Overflow Problems
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:10:11 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Glad to hear that it's finally running.  Took ya long enough.....
Why are you worried about the cat?  It's not as if it's a real cat.

<grin>

Just out of curiosity,  did you hook up the plumbing correctly?

Maybe you have the fuel line plugged into the overflows.  Nuttin there to
restrict inflow of fuel.

I can supply a few pics if you need of the setup.

If you still can't figure it out,  call Joe Curto at 718-762-7878 during
business hours.  I'm sure he'll have some other options for you to try.

Mike

nateley <nateley@email.msn.com> wrote:
> Dan,
While this doesn't directly address your problem, I'd thought I'd pass it
on.
I have the same setup on my 79. While the carbs don't leek yet, I made a
heat shield out of duct material that extends under the carbs so that when
they start to leek, they won't drip on the exhaust.
Dave Camp