Re: 210 5 Speed

Subject: Re: 210 5 Speed
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:00:30 -0600
Cc: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
WFO Herb wrote:

> Paul, Larry, Guy & Bob... and my Fellow Spridgeteers,
>
> Had the opportunity to check out the 210's at the wrecking yard
> yesterday.  Two autos, one 4 speed and one w/o tranny.  Sorry guys.
> I'll keep looking.

        Speaking of 210s, what specific year/bodystyle/type/color 210 is the
donor? I
seem to recall that it's not the B210, but I'm not up on old Datsuns other than
the 240. I'm planning a pick-n-pull expedition and want to keep an eye out.
--
~

'87 RX-7 TII: Live fast.
'90 GS-500E: Die young.
MCMLXIX Sprite: And leave an exquisite corpse.
If God dropped acid, would he see people?

~