RE: driving on wrong side (minor LBC + guns)

To: "'Chris Kotting'" <ckotting@core.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: driving on wrong side (minor LBC + guns)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:20:31 -0800
My dad was driving his old Peugeot 404 he brought back from Africa. Was
driving it cost to cost back to CA from boston with 4-5 people along for the
ride. They got pulled over and the officer asked for license. The passenger
replied "Hey I'm not driving!" And the police office stuck his head in the
window and asked "has anybody got a license in here? LOL