RE: driving on wrong side (minor LBC + guns)

To: "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, rob thomas <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: driving on wrong side (minor LBC + guns)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:15:09 -0800
I really enjoyed my MGTC while I had it.  Right hand driving in a stay to
the right side country is kind of fun.  In the TC, sitting at stoplights,
little kids in other cars would say "Hey! you're sitting in the wrong side
of your car, mister!"  I like little kids, so that was fun for them to
notice the car.  Maybe they will remember that and get interested in LBCs?
I also liked making really tight right hand turns.  Before fixing the body
tub, the left door would sometimes fly open on a tight right hander.  Kinda
exciting.  I hooked a bungee cord to the door latch to prevent that.  I
didn't fancy loosing my door or a passenger.  I don't remember needing to
pass anyone, so that was not really an issue.  I hope I can one day buy a
basket-case TC again.  What a low-speed, vintage driving rush!