Re: why does my choke suck?

To: "SAUTHOFF PATRICIA JEAN" <Patricia.Sauthoff@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: why does my choke suck?
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:12:58 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Once again I agree with Frank. The "proper" period wood clothespin will keep
your H1's on the fast idle cam without actually pulling the chokes. You
store this "fast idle pin" on the brace for the dash directly below the
choke.  Using a locking choke knob/cable will lead to fouling the plugs, and
at shows many will walk away shaking their heads muttering "I guess she just
couldn't find the proper Pin"
        Crash