Re: why does my choke suck?

To: SAUTHOFF PATRICIA JEAN <Patricia.Sauthoff@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: why does my choke suck?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:06:00 -0600
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
One from a "B" should fit. Look at Ed's site....... www.justbrits.com...... He
has a driving lights page that shows a dash for the 66 B and it has the "T"
handle choke in it. Check and see if it is similar to yours............. To
change, all you need is a 9/16 open end wrench, a screwdriver to take the
cable loose from the carbs, and a large supply of cuss words when something
goes wrong (trust me, it will) Best of luck........... Brad