Re: Website (no Lbc)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Website (no Lbc)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:19:16 -0600
Hey Herb.... if your interested Go to www.landracing.com and in virtually
every meet this year at Maxton.... Muroc and Bonneville you will see a bunch
of pick's of it... there is a bunch of information on the Murco race as
well....

Basically there were 5 C Fuel Altered's there and the best number they ran
was a 186mph.... Awesome Meet and a long way from Alabama... Three Trips out
west this year was Just a Bit much.... Next year I am only doing Two... one
to Bonneville and one to El Mirage if I am successful at Bville