Re: Website (no Lbc)

To: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Website (no Lbc)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:23:29 -0600
I would be happy to....

interesting side light here is that each of us can become associated with
many of these organizations that put on races.. and you can be a spectator
for FREE... just by volunteering your services on the day of the Meet ....
by doing that in advance you would be amazed at the places you can go and
the things you can see...

It's like anything... you just have to raise your hand and say I do....

Keith ( wait didn't I do that in the Army once.... disregard all after
hello)

----------
> From: Jon Paschke <birdman@lightspeed.net>
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Website (no Lbc)
> Date: Monday, November 20, 2000 2:41 PM
>
> Keith,
> Let me know when you go to El Mirage, I'm only about an hour from there,
> Would like to watch! BTW, a lot of things happen at El Mirage.
> Jon
> Ca

Trips
> out
> > west this year was Just a Bit much.... Next year I am only doing Two...
> one
> > to Bonneville and one to El Mirage if I am successful at Bville

Al