Re: rear engined bugeye

To: "Brad Pace" <britclas@WorldShare.net>, "ryan marro" <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear engined bugeye
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:18:10 -0000
i, for one, think this has just begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  desicrating(sp.?)
the sacred soil of lbc-dom!  oooohhhhhh, the pain of it allllllllll!   a
rear engined bugeye!  i believe charlie brown summed it up nicely by saying
"aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!".

so there!  i said it and i am feeling finr for having shared that bit of
insanity!

chuck.
back to my garage!