Re: rear engined bugeye

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "ryan marro" <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear engined bugeye
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:26:37 -0800
I read somewhere that technically the Spridget is a "mid engine" car since
the engine is behind, and not over the front wheels.

Gerard

At 3:34 PM -0600 11/20/00, Keith Turk wrote:
>Has anyone ever mentioned you might have to much time on your hands Ryan?
>Sorry just a thought....
>
>how bout a Mid engined one just for giggles?

>----------
>> From: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
>> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
>> Subject: rear engined bugeye
>> Date: Monday, November 20, 2000 2:33 PM
>>
>> Has anybody ever seen a rear-engined Bugeye?  I was driving down the road
>
>> today and saw one of those ugly (um, I mean different looking :-) VW
>Karmann
>> Ghias and a thought occured to me.  I wonder what a Bugeye would be like
>> with the engine in back and the trunk in front?
>> Ryan

Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com