Bugeye Body

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Body
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:51:44 -0600
Wanted to take a min and say thanks to all who responded....( kinda neat I
met a few more folks over the phone )

Seems we have found 3 usable bodies... one in California and Two in
Mississippi.... Perfect as the Two Cars we are building are on opposite
coasts.

Doug Odom is taking his sprite down to Lake Gairdner in Austraila for a
Meet in March and doesnt' really have time to wait on me to build a new
body for it... but We are going exchange the bodies when he comes home...
so he can have a fiberglass body as well... Several advantages the biggest
being that No one will ever have to cut up a Bugeye that is restorable...
and it's still a Healey as far as I am concerned cause I am going to make
it out of one.... ( I know I know....)

Thanks again folks... the list seems to be doing well.. nice to see alot of
old friends...I think I will hang out awhile....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)